The Tri-Village School District is excited to announce that we will have a sports performance training opportunity available for our students starting on Monday, September 9th. The program is being provided by EnhanceU Sports Performance Academy. Our initial plan is to offer a 12 week program for any student who would like to participate. At the conclusion of the 12 week pilot program, our district will make a decision about whether to continue to offer the program or not based upon the student participation rate/strength of the program that we observe during the first 12 weeks. The details of the program are listed below.
- The program will take place Monday-Thursday of each week starting on Monday, September 9th.
- Students will have the option of attending one of two offerings each day
- 7:00AM-7:45AM- this session is intended for those students who are considered on campus students with a 1st period class. (students should arrive by 6:45 for this session)
- 8:00AM-8:45AM- this session is intended for those students who take classes off campus and are available at this time of the day. (students should arrive by 7:45 for this session)
- The program will be designed as follows:
- Mondays and Wednesdays- students will report to the HS gym for speed/agility training.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays- students will report to the weight room at the football fieldhouse for weight training.
If your son/daughter plans to participate, he/she will need to turn in an Athlete Agreement and Waiver to Mr. Gray prior to attending. These can be picked up in Mr. Gray’s office. You will need to fill one out for each kid if you have multiple kids attending. If you have any questions feel free to contact Mr. Gray at 937-996-1511 ext. 1208 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, if you would like to learn more about EnhanceU feel free to visit their website at www.enhance-u.com.